Why Not Host a Private Party?
Exclusive parties are very popular because you can have up to 60 children as well as family & friends too (up to a maximum of 100 people).
There are 2 ways that you can have a private party at Sporty Kids.
1. Exclusive parties (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) are £12.50 per head for the first 20 children and £6 per head thereafter (up to a maximum of 60. Minimum number of children is 20).
2. Monday to Thursday during school term time there is a reduced rate of £11.00 per child for the first 15 children. (minimum 15 kids)
Parties are available 7 nights a week and last 1hr 45 mins. Exclusive parties are from 6.00pm till 7.45pm
They are extremely well organised and have the following: Dedicated party host to run party games with prizes, serve the buffet and sing Happy Birthday. The cafe is open for teas, coffees, cakes and crisps. We will provide hot or cold food from the menu if it is pre-arranged prior to the party.
|Type of Party Required||Weekend and holiday prices||Midweek term time
(Mon to Thurs)
|Simply play||£8 per child||£6|
|Traditional||£9 per child||£7|
|Exclusive||£250 for 20 children||£165 for 15 children|
|£6 per child thereafter to a maximum of 60 children.|
Minimum Charge is £250.00
|£6 per child thereafter to a maximum of 60 children.
Minimum Charge is £165.00
Private Hire Terms & Conditions
- Minimum hire 2 hours. Minimum cost £250. Deposit due of £50 (non-refundable).
- Earliest access for hire is 6.00pm to allow cleaning of centre.
- Please allow time for set up and clearing away as you will not be given access to the centre before your allotted time and any parties running over will incur a charge of £50 per 30mins.
- 10 minutes before the end of the hire period we will help you by calling the children to start collecting their shoes, jackets and party bags.
- During Private Hire evenings for health and safety reasons only snacks and soft drinks can be brought in to the centre. Under no circumstances can any outside catering, hot or cold food can be brought into Sportykids at any time. No electrical appliances such as kettles can be brought in. If you have any other specific requirements please call us to discuss this first.
- Standard 'house rules' apply to all guests. Please remember to advise all children that socks must be worn if playing on the equipment. We can supply socks at an additional charge.